Deluxe BRM Timing Belt Kit for 2005.5 & 2006 Jetta TDI (MK5 chassis)
For the North American market, the "BRM" engine was used starting in mid-2005 (late 2005) and all 2006 MK5 Jettas. This is the newer body style Jetta like in the picture to the left. Our 2006 Jetta TDI timing belt kit is the most complete timing belt set with everything you need for the timing belt job. We have years of experience supplying TDI drivers with the most complete timing belt package on the market and we look forward to helping you save time and money with one of our kits!
These cars have a timing belt interval of 100,000 miles that is retained with the use of these parts.
Why our kit is better:
- We buy our timing belts, serpentine belts, rollers, and tensioners directly from the OE manufacturers so we have the "freshest" stock with the least amount of handling.
- We offer only OE hardware bought from the VW dealer. No cheap substitutions are made.
- You save at least an hour of time when using our Pro Method to change the timing belt.
- We offer proven water pumps with a metal impellers that will never separate from the shaft like the plastic impeller pumps.
- We've been selling timing kits since 2001 and our finely honed packaging system gets the parts to you in flawless shape.
What you get:
038 109 119P Gates ot Contiteh Timing Belt, our choice
038 109 243M Litens Timing Belt Tensioner, OE brand
038 109 244J INA Timing Belt Idler roller, OE brand
045 121 011H Hepu Water Pump with included o-ring seal and high-flow brass impeller
038 109 454A Always-replace 8mm shoulder nut for 243M belt tensioner, OE from the dealer
N 015 083 11 Always-replace 8mm shoulder nut for 244J idler roller, OE from the dealer
N 909 055 02 New OE stud for timing belt tensioner (See Pro Method video below.)
N 103 036 03 Four OE replacement harmonic balancer/crank bolts, OE from the dealer
03G 903 137B Gates Green Stripe Serpentine Accessory Belt, the only accessory belt designed to last for 100,000+ miles!
Pro Method of servicing timing belt: We do not supply engine mount bolts with this timing kit since, like professional installers, you can change the belt easily without removing the engine mount. Doing the belt change without removing the engine mount is faster, much simpler and less risky for you or your mechanic (if they are unaware of the method). The secret trick is to remove the tensioner stud along with the tensioner. The Pro Method video shows you how. We provide a new OE stud and nut with this kit since you might damage the threads of the old stud upon removal
Everything you could possibly need for the job! Click here for third party BRM timing belt replacement procedure.
Add a Metal Nerd timing tool set to your purchase and get free ground shipping!