Deluxe Common Rail Timing Belt Kit for Golf, Jetta, Beetle and Audi A3
Deluxe 18 piece timing belt kit for 2.0 liter VW Common Rail diesel engines found in Golf and Jetta TDI from 2009-2014, Audi A3 from 2009-2014 and 2013-2014 VW Beetle TDI. This CBEA and CJAA timing kit includes every piece needed to quickly get the job done right! We only supply the INA brand tensioner and idler rollers, not the cheaper and lower quality SKF parts found in our competitor's kits. Truly Peace of Mind in a box!
Why our kit is better:
- We buy our timing belts, serpentine belts, rollers, and tensioners directly from the OE manufacturers so we have the "freshest" stock with the least amount of handling.
- You save at least an hour of time when using our Pro Method to change the timing belt.
- We offer proven water pumps with a steel impeller that will never separate from the shaft like plastic impeller pumps.
- All of the hardware included with this kit is OE direct from the VW dealer. No substitutions are made.
- We've been selling timing kits since 2001 and our finely honed packaging system gets the parts to you in flawless shape.
- Here is a rundown of the procedure:
What you get:
03L 109 119F Gates or Contitech Timing Belt, our choice
03L 121 011G Hepu Water Pump with high-flow steel impeller
03L 109 243E INA Timing Belt Tensioner, OE brand
038 109 244J INA Timing Belt Idler roller, OE brand
03L 109 244C INA Timing Belt Idler roller with bolt, OE brand
03G 109 244 INA Large diameter timing belt Idler roller, OE brand
N 106 999 01 New OE Large Roller Stretch Bolt
038 109 454A Always-replace 8mm shoulder nut for timing belt tensioner, OE
N 909 055 02 New OE stud for timing belt tensioner (See Pro Method video here)
N 015 083 11 Always-replace 8mm shoulder nut for 244J idler roller, OE from the dealer
03L 903 137T Gates GreenStripe Long Life serpentine belt, the only accessory belt designed to last as long as the timing belt!
N 911 803 01 High Pressure Fuel Pump sprocket bolts x 3
N 107 158 01 Cam sprocket bolts x 3
Pro Method of servicing timing belt: We do not supply engine mount bolts with this timing kit since, like professional installers, you can change the belt easily without removing the engine mount. Doing the belt change without removing the engine mount is faster, much simpler and less risky for you or your mechanic (if they are unaware of the method). The secret trick is to remove the tensioner stud along with the tensioner. The YouTube video below shows you how. We provide a new OE stud and nut with this kit since you might damage the threads of the old stud upon removal.
Click here for third party Common Rail timing belt replacement procedure.